Saturday, May 12, 2018

Searching for documents required for passport? Know all the required documents for passport (category wise) - PASSPORT DOCUMENTS

       Check out the entire documents related to passport. For various purposes documents required list might be changing, so find out documents as per the type of proof required. Below Explained all the documents required for the new passport holder, for renewal of passport, for stolen of exhausting pages of passport, and change type of passport. Get known about all the related ` Passports Documents`.

Address proof:

  • Water bill.
  • Telephone (landline bill or postpaid mobile bill)
  • Electricity bill
  • Income tax certificate.
  • Election card
  • Gas connection proof.
  • Parent's passport copy, in case of minors (first and last page)
  • Aadhaar card.
  • Rent agreement (with owners electricity bill)
  • Passbook of running bank account scheduled public sector banks or scheduled private sector Indian banks or regional rural banks only.

Proof of birthdate:

  • Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth Municipal Corporation or any other prescribed authority.
  • Transfer or School leaving or Matriculation Certificate issued by the school last attended or recognized educational board.
  • Policy certificate issued by Public Life Insurance Corporations or Companies having the DOB of the holder.
  • Aadhaar Card or E-Aadhaar copy.
  • Election Card issued by the Election Commission of India.
  • PAN Card issued by the Income Tax Department.
  • Driving License.

         For reissue passport when pages are exhausted:

  • New Address proof if your address is changed.
  • Old passport( must have first two and last two pages. ECR or NON-ECR pages are required.

For passport lost or stolen:

  • Affidavit stating how and where the Passport got lost/ damaged.
  • Police report in original

Documents for diplomatic type passport:

  • Applicant Official Identity (ID) Card.
  • Certificate issued by the Head of Office. 
  • Political or PMO Clearance Certificate. ( if applicable)
  • Old passport ( If any)

Diplomatic or Official Passport  

  • Original Diplomatic or Official Passport for cancellation.
  • If it is in the custody  of the Ministry of External Affairs for safe purposes then give a safe custody certificate.
  • If it is canceled by Ministry of External Affairs then give the Original Cancellation Certificate.
  • Official retiring in less than six months from the date of application is required to give an undertaking from his or her office. 

If you want to know about- How to apply by using the mobile application? Click Here


Post a Comment